Online Blackjack Games at Jet Casino
One of the most popular casino games is blackjack. This could either be because the odds of you winning are high or because you can use unique strategies to increase your odds of winning.
Regardless, this card game is simple to learn, whether you’re choosing to play in person or through an online casino like Jet Casino. The online casino itself offers American blackjack, but there are many different blackjack game options within that simple game.
Blackjack Game Options
Jet Casino offers one form of blackjack, but there are several different types of blackjack that you should understand before jumping into the game.
Single hand blackjack uses a single deck and has you playing one on one against the dealer. This is the traditional form of blackjack and the one that offers players the best option of winning. If you stick to blackjack games with just a single deck, your odds will be better of beating the house.
The rules of multi-hand blackjack are the same as single hand, but instead of playing one hand, you can play multiple at the same time. Most multi-hand blackjack games use six decks of cards, which may actually decrease your odds of winning by a small percentage.
With the growth and popularity of online casinos like Jet Casino, progressive blackjack has become a very popular option when it comes to blackjack games. When playing blackjack with an online casino, many have chosen to tie these games into the classic massive progressive jackpot. This allows the individual to place not only the main bet but also a small side bet in the hopes of winning the jackpot.
Though there are a few differences in the rules depending on if you’re playing American blackjack versus European blackjack, the overall basic guidelines of these blackjack games are the same. Here are the general rules you need to understand when you’re getting ready to do a little gaming on any online casino:
- The basic rule of blackjack is to have your hand be higher than the dealers without going over 21.
- When you are counting up the cards in blackjack games, the base cards are counted at 10, and the ace is worth either one or 11 (always make sure to choose the option that works better for your hand).
- Every player at the table starts with two cards. The dealer has two cards, as well, but one of the cards stays face down until the end of the game.
- In blackjack, if you want to receive another card, you ask the dealer to hit, and if you’re good with what you have, you stand.
- Going over 21 means you bust, which means the dealer wins the hand.
- If you start the handout with 21, you automatically have a blackjack.
- Depending on the casino, a blackjack could mean you win 1½ the amount of your initial bet.
- In most blackjack games, the dealer will hit his own cards until they reach 17 or more.
- You can also double, which is like hitting, only the bet is then doubled and you only can receive one more card.
- If you are dealt two of the same cards, you can split, which means you then are playing two hands at once.
- When splitting, your bet is automatically doubled because both hands are worth the initial bet.
- In blackjack, you are only able to split on the first move.
- The player is allowed to double on a split hand, which means that you are either tripling or quadrupling the initial bet.